Sunday, October 28, 2007

Scrapbook Inspireds

Today I am going to relax...for the first time in a long time after becoming enamored with one of my *scrapbooking magazines that I got in the mail yesterday* I am inspired...it was thick, it was holiday, it was full of ideas....and it is the most inspiring it has been in awhile.

So that being said, here are some things that inspire me when I scrap and always have to be on my page...not everything, but about 3-5 elements of the following:

~lots of layering
~"junk it up" (thanks for that one, Missy!)
~monochromatic colors
~"collage it up" (again, Missy...)
~tags
~flowers
~lots of 3D....pop up dots!
~ribbon
~hidden journaling
~interactivity
~tabs
~my handwriting
~vellum
~transparencies
~overlapping
~tearing
~butterflies
~lots of folds (to get tons on a page)
~patterned paper
~Heidi Swapp
~sanding
~stamping
~color-block matting
~rub-ons
~matted w/ embellishments
~stripes
~Asian symbols
~lots of embellishments
~polka dots
~monograms to start a paragraph
~Microsoft Word with fun fonts!

hmmmm...what else? that's all I can think of for now!

No comments: