Thursday, October 18, 2007

randomness

1. I'm officially taking my test on Halloween. I'm off on Halloween! After I have my license my work schedule will change to working Sun-Thurs b/c I am going to be holding our open houses on Sundays. I'll try to post here before my open houses so you will now where I'm at and we can hang out! If you know anyone looking for a new home or a first home, send them our way or to my open houses!
2. I'm getting a raise after I pass my test! YAY!!! This is so important to me right now, so deserved (yes, tooting my own horn!) but I really do work my butt of at work and my boss even told me that yesterday! In addition to my raise I am going to be compensated very well for any buyers that I bring in and any people I refer to our buyer's agent that we are helping to find a home. "money, money, money!"
3. David and I are getting along much better...we had a good, 3 hour long talk Monday night about a lot of things we have been needing to talk about and things are just much, much better now. Marriage counseling is super expensive so we're going to put that off for now, but it's always an option if need be.
4. I'm kinda getting to the point where I think I may be over-studying and I'm getting a little tired of it. My test is in 12 days and although I have to still take my final exam which would release me to take the BIG exam, I don't want to have a lot of time in between both tests so I don't forget anything!
5. Living with my dad is starting to get annoying...I didn't realize he was so opinionated and set in his ways...guess that's what I get for not living here for over 6 years!

I can't even think about anything else to write right now...time for Grey's!

No comments: