Monday, October 22, 2007

Well, Well, Well...

I am kind of a HUGE Young and the Restless fan....like, I tape it every day, watch it at night, and am just pretty much obsessed with it. I've been watching it for the good part of 20 years...and I'm only 24!! I watched it with my grandma, my old babysitter, my dad, and now since I tape it every day my husband watches with me. Oh, and I watch it with his grandma too (when we're visiting his family in SW MO). So that being said...
NOVEMBER SWEEPS IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

This is a VERY exciting time of year for me. Sweeps, the holidays, my birthday...life is good! But today's episode of Y&R was gripping...edge of your seat madness that only a fan of soaps can appreciate. It was pure, classic soap...comedy, tragedy...life. . life. real...not "reality tv", but character-driven stories, love, emotion, feeling, not "camp" like "Days". So if you are used to the Y&R from so long ago or are tired of turning on Days and picking up where you left off 5 years ago, you may want to start watching Y&R.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Y&R!!! I used to love days but i haven't watched it in a while, it is way too boring now.