Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Another Class, Another Day...my schedule is getting in the way!

Class. It's beginning to look like that's all my life consists of outside of work : )

I am taking another class at the store, this one called "Twelve Days of Christmas"..it's a mini tag book and I'm very excited, it looks adorable, you can hang it on your tree afterward, AND it's taught by my favorite instructor Missy J!
So that one's on November 3rd and my junk journal is on November 10.

So here is my life for the next few weeks:
10/31: take real estate license test....send me "good vibes" so that I'll pass, b/c it's $55 each time to take it and I just want to get it over with! prayers accepted! I'm also off work today, so as soon as I pass (!) I will be heading home to SCRAPBOOK ALL DAY...haven't done that in so many months, just been collecting and I'm excited to start again!
11/2: payday! the great thing about this month is that I get paid 3 times!
11/3: "12 Days of Christmas" class at the store, 2-5 pm.
11/4: I will probably be holding my very first open house, so if anyone's in the area, come out to Wildwood and look at this $669,900 beauty!
11/10: junk journal class at the store, 1-4 pm.
11/11: David's birthday! He's gonna be 26....old man! heehee We are also going to the Ringling Bros/Barnum & Bailey circus today...my grandpa used to take all of us (my cousins and me) there when we were little, so anytime I get to go "in his memory" I do! Plus, I LOOOOVE the circus..so fun! So happy birthday, honey...we're going to the circus today!
11/13: we've got a closing today.
11/16: payday! We may be going to Neosho this weekend since we didn't get to go over David's birthday weekend like we usually do.
11/18: schultzy turns 25 today! happy birthday sweetheart! i love you so much!
my BFF from high school turns 25 today...we made a pact in HS that if we were both still single at 25, we should just marry each other. well, it kinda didn't work out that way...he's still single, living it up as a store manager at Hooter's, so I think he's gonna be ok ; )
11/22: Thanksgiving
11/23: spending the day with Tiffany...those are my plans...we're supposed to go to Chesterfield Mall (which is kinda freaking me out, since it's the day after Thanksgiving...) and to ARCHIVERS...which I've still never been to! And For Keeps Sake has everything 20% off today, so that helps a lot!
11/30: payday! end of month! How many closings did we have this month? How many listings did we have this month? Stay tuned... : )

Yes, it's true, my dear friends....my life has become real estate...

No comments: