Friday, October 26, 2007

Testing, Testing...1,2,3...

Yes, it is true...I have become boring. All I ever want to talk about is real estate testing and scrapbooking!

But I won't have to talk as much about real estate after I PASS my test on Wednesday....and I won't have to talk about how I am going to start scrapbooking again after my test on Wednesday because I will pass it and reward myself immensely with a huge scrap session which will make me feel 100% better because I haven't been able to do that in awhile!

So please pray for me...or send good vibes...or do whatever you believe in....I need to pass this test!

5 random things about me:
1. My favorite color is purple...it relaxes me.
2. I love scented oil from Bath & Body Works that I can burn with a tealight...so calming, so pretty.
3. I hate Valentine's Day.
4. I thought David was an asshole when I first met him...and he thought I was a lesbian since I have short hair...
5. I have a collection of Marilyn Monroe biographies...most of them I still need to read. Yes, they are all going to come to the same conclusion...she died...but it's the research that they find and what conclusion they draw about her death that interests me, along with her life in general!

No comments: