Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's Just Been CRAZINESS!!!!!

OK, that's it! I officially suck at blogging! It's been, what? 2 weeks? 3? Well, here I go!
What has my life consisted of?
~working
~studying
~sleeping
~eating
~arguing w/ David because he plays too many online video games and it's getting old!
~watching TV and/or movies while studying


Other than that, let's see here...we're go
~gonna have a lot of randomness, so prepare yourself!
~haven't really talked to my friends lately because when I do talk to them, I know there are going to be very emotional conversations between us, and I just can't deal with that right now because I am TRYING to STUDY!!!!
~just kinda been in my own "shell" trying to prepare myself for the RE license test in a few weeks...more like the week of 10/22!
~David is driving......me.....CRAZY. Seriously, if he doesn't knock his shit off, we are going to have to go to counseling soon or something...something has got to be done! (hence not talking about it with my friends because I have more pressing things to worry about lately!) Earlier I told him with the way it's going, we'll be lucky to hit 2 years! I'm not the kind of person who will just "take it" from someone else; I tell myself I'm in control of my own life, I believe it, and I live by it. Sometimes I don't think I'm strong enough to get through his video game addiction, and his subsequent temper (that he NEVER had before 18 months ago!) but I know I can do it.
~Enough of that.
~I love Grey's. It just makes me happy. So does "The Holiday"...that is such a great movie, we rented it last week and it just made me so happy to watch that I bought it at Target yesterday on sale for 10 bucks!
~Speaking of Target...I spent some $ there today, but $12 later...I have a new scrap space! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I bought those wire cubes and rearranged the furniture so that I wasn't in the dark closet anymore and I have even better places for before for my stuff, and it's just really cool the way I did it, and doing so gave my sister and David more room in the office, too (we all 3 share the space). It just really worked out...now I have light! I have more space to work! It's not as claustrophobic as before! It's roomier! It's just FABULOUS!!!!
~My junk journal class is Nov. 10 and I am SO excited. I love Missy as an instructor, she's great! She is my "scrap twin" because she puts a lot on her pages like I do, and we pretty much scrap the same in terms of how much stuff we put on the page and "junking it up" as she likes to call it! I'm so excited, and I think I may also sign up for her other class on 11/3 that is called "the 12 days of Christmas"...looks pretty fun!
~I love Christmas. Partially because my birthday is 4 days before, and this year I will be 25 years old!!! AAAGGHH!!! One thing I do know is that I am getting a "surprise" birthday party and that is all I want. I've never had one because my family always had Christmas things to do, but I think it's appropriate to have one at 25, especially this year, 2007, for me. I've been through a lot this year, grown a lot, and I am looking forward to spending my birthday with all of my friends. I can't wait! Oh, how do I know about it? I told David he better do it or else! He's a horrible planner, so I told him to enlist my friends to help!
~Gotta study, gotta study, gotta study! I think that's all for now, gotta study!
Love!
Jamis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Scrap Buddy,

Just wanted to wish you luck with all the studying!!

Hannah :)