Sunday, November 4, 2007

Testing....it....is...not.....over....

Nope, not over. Here's the thing: I have been studying every day for the past month (well, almost every day, anyway!) There are 2 sections to the test, state and national, each of which you have to get a 75% to pass and apply for your license. Well, I passed state with an 80%, but I missed national by



TWO QUESTIONS

GRRR!!!

So I just have to continue studying. I only have to retake the national part over but I'm probably more nervous about this since I got it so close last time! I don't want to have to keep spending $55 to keep taking it!

So, please pray that i get it....seriously, I prayed for 5 days straight almost every time I got a single thought to myself about passing my test. I don't get a raise until I get my license, part of the reason why I must pass!

No comments: