Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Need to catch up with you....!

Yes, it's been a bit over a week since we last spoke, so here are some highlights of my past week:

  • I took my "junk journal" class on Saturday. I had such a good time and I am so ridiculously happy with my end project! The class was supposed to be 1-4, but I was there until 6 because I took my bind-it-all with me (thank God!) so we could go a bit faster...good thing, because there were only 2 including mine! So I did finish it there since it was the first time I really used it besides practicing, and I'm glad I did because my book is so thick and I needed Missy to help me with the binding part, squeezing the o-wire together because it started to mess up a little bit. I LOVE my book....I'll try to post when I a) finish it!, and b) figure out how to post!
  • I'm back to studying for my test....I'm taking national this Friday and I really just want to get this "studying for my real estate license" thing over with! I'm tired of studying, I think my brain is really starting to hurt, and I'm so tired! I just want to scrapbook!!!!!
  • And...the only way I am really allowing myself to scrapbook is if I need to take a break....otherwise, I won't get any studying done!
  • I sent out packages to my scrap pals...hope they get them before Thanksgiving!
  • My dad is driving to Boston this weekend....crazy man in love! That's where his girlfriend lives right now and she's been having a rough time. I really hope his drive goes OK and he is safe...
  • David has been traveling a lot for work, so he's gone a lot lately. It's kind of nice since I've been getting some studying done, but it also makes me realize that I'm OK without him being around me all the time. Is that bad to say as his wife? I don't think so...the opposite would be worse! Which is kinda how I used to be when we first met....so my 180 is a good thing!
  • I need to take care of this "mother thing" after I get my license. But then I think about how it makes me feel inside when I think about it, I don't want to deal with it, and is it really going to be worth me telling her exactly what I think about her? Why can't you just disown someone and be done with it? According to my dad, you can't....you have to take care of it. But as much as I can't stand her or her existence in my life, I can't help but pretty much tell her how much I can't stand her when I do have contact with her. I feel like such a horrible person, but if some of you knew what she has done to me and done to this family, you would understand.
  • Happier thing: we went to the circus on Sunday...yes, the same day as his birthday! D turned 26 on Sunday and he's not ready for it! Me? I'll be 25 next month and I'm so excited! The only thing that is missing is a baby.... : )
  • Does anyone get a monthly kit from personalscrapper.com or scrap-room.com? If not, I strongly suggest you look into it! PS is amazing...so worth it, inexpensive, and the price includes shipping! And TSR is cool too....4 packages of "teasers" from as many different lines, and embellies for all 4! So fun, I just got my first one today! And the papers are double-sided...not really my favorite, but at least I know I'm getting more for my $!!
  • And on a final note, we have 4 closings so far this month, and we are scheduled to have at least 5 already for next month! YAY!!! We are doing awesome and Brittani is so freaking fantastic, I hope she knows it!

No comments: