Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So Tired, but so Excited!

OK, so I'm a bit of a "!!!" kind of girl. I like my smilies, my winkies, I'm just an emotional person! So that being said, I do apologize ahead of time to all my message board comrades...you will rarely find me in a negative mood of any sort, and it is my daily goal to make another person's day.
So there ; )

Anyway...David has been BEGGING me to get off the computer since he got home at 8:30...he had to work late, and I was on SCH having a great time and I didn't want to leave...and I still really haven't! So maybe now he knows what I feel like when he won't get off his computer from playing WOW, do ya catch me??

I had such a great time over there tonight...I don't feel like I killed any threads, unlike some OTHER message boards (***ahem!!***). Whatever. I'll do what I want. Because nobody puts Baby in a corner.

God, I love that movie! I was checking out Janobean's website yesterday and she is a movie FIEND!!! We like a lot of the same movies and don't like a lot of the same movies. Reading her list made me want to run to Blockbuster!

It's been raining here all day and it's kinda cold...my old-lady arthritis is kicking in around my tailbone where I broke my back and it hurts to sit for a long time. I WANT SPRING!!! Who's with me? Christie/cme37?????

I was supposed to do open houses this weekend, but thankfully John changed his mind because hello, it's a holiday! And our sellers didn't want us to do it anyway...so now I have TWO days off in a row, and that only ever happens if I'm sick!

For those of you who watch Y&R with me, it's gettin' good....John is BACK! And hello, Danny Romalotti/Michael Damian!!! Still lookin' good, Mr.! However, your son Daniel is a bit more my age (well, Daniel Grazedei is anyway) and he is GORGEOUS!! What I would give to meet him and/or Michelle Stafford!

Off to bed now...I've been up since 430 this morning and I am done!
Have a great night!

1 comment:

jadadog said...

Just wanted to say "HEY", and I find your blog so uplifting! I Like the "Hurt people hurt people" refrence...so true! Good for you in taking steps away from that! Happy Easter to you!