Thursday, January 10, 2008

I am exhausted. I have had one day off since Christmas and luckily, John let me have tomorrow off. We have been so busy at work between finishing out our closings, getting ready for the new year, and the wedding show that was all last weekend. Then this week, catching up from last week's time spent prepping for the wedding show.
So tomorrow I'm going to have a "Jamie Day". I am going to Archivers, For Keeps Sake, Target, and who knows where else, getting some supplies to finish Brittani's pregnancy journal (my buyer's agent who told me last week she is pregnant!). I also need to finish my thank you cards from my bday and Christmas, I need to send out my RAK that I have not even been able to shop for, and I need to finish a short real estate course I am required to take. So in the next few days I will be very busy, and also on Saturday we are probably going to join the gym!
I need to lose weight....seriously! My sister is getting married in September, we have to have our bridesmaid dresses ordered by April, and I need to lose some weight before I can even order my dress so I can get the appropriate measurements. But I know my body, and once I start becoming active again, I should begin losing weight pretty quickly...I didn't say easily, but probably quickly like I used to. This probably doesn't make sense to anyone but me : (

And 2008 isn't going quite as I hoped so far, but I say, all it can do is look up. It really hasn't been THAT bad, it's just been super stressful and I've been so stressed out that it's affecting my body and literally has been a pain in the neck.

So I'm just going to chill this weekend. I get 2 days off and I am seriously going to cherish them. Oh, yeah...and the laundry....about that....I should probably jump on it....

1 comment:

Christina Carnoy said...

Life can be stressful, eh? I just started a new job, so I feel for you, and we got a new foster child, who is actually a 19-year old Native American boy, oh did I mention my dh has been laid off for a month and a half??? Oh yeah, I have another cold...so I say, find the good and the fun and the positive, and focus on that, and forget about all that other stuff! Learn to laugh at the absurdity of it all! Things will get better and I will say a prayer for you!